Home » Forum » Shut down ? Register | Login
Subject: Shut down ?
Author: Burp
Nov 8th, 2016
9:41 pm
Should TastyBrew shut down due to lack of activity?
Subject: Re: Shut down ?
Author: DConn
Nov 9th, 2016
5:10 pm
Why does it matter to you? I've had the same thought, but if Rob wants to keep it open it's up to him.
Nov 11th, 2016
3:15 pm
I stop in from time to time to see if there are any questions from new brewers that I may be able to answer.
So I guess I'll just stop dropping in, delete the link and find another more active forum to visit.
Maybe a post mortem is in order to figure out just what went wrong with Tastybrew. It was once a very active forum and now, a ghost town.
Good bye Tastybrew, it was fun while it lasted.
Author: spargebag
Nov 14th, 2016
6:30 pm
I still use the calculators and forum when actively brewing...I typically only brew in colder months...
Author: redbrew
Nov 16th, 2016
5:24 pm
Hey Burp, try www.KOTMF.com. Its Bryan Perettos site and he just revamped it. Its a bit slow right now but we are expecting it to pick up.
Dec 9th, 2016
11:56 pm
Yep, now that I'm back brewing i too stop by to use the calculators. Did join homebrewtalk.com.
So whats on the menu you ask? Got supplies for oatmeal stout, porter, rye IPA and my absolute favorite Pliny the Elder.
The wife is gonna be a bit up set when she sees the charge card bill this month. However I'm prepared.
Bush 24 pack of 12 oz cans cost $18.00 + 10% tax (TN). How many cases of 24 does it take to make up 5 gallons you ask?
24 pack is 2.25 gallons so it takes 2.22 cases * $19.60 = $43.55

« Back to Forum Index

Add a Reply

You are not logged in

Please login, or if you are not currently a member of Tastybrew.com, consider registering.