Home » Forum » Program dujour Register | Login
Subject: Program dujour
Author: djeffbee
Oct 28th, 2015
12:20 am
Hello all, I'm back! About to tee it back up on Saturday with a DC BVIP!

What program is everyone using for record keeping and calculations? My gametime checklist is my handy-dandy spreadsheet, and used promash extensively in the past, but lost my full version in a HDD crash.

Just curious, I'll survive Saturday, but ready and want to get back in the swing of things!

Cheers!

--FB
Subject: Re: Program dujour
Author: DConn
Oct 28th, 2015
4:45 pm
I still use Promash. I've worked with Beersmith, but keep going back to Promash.
Author: mroakley
Oct 28th, 2015
4:57 pm
I've tried Promash, but I prefer Beersmith. But then again, maybe that's why my beer is meh. :p

Both are good programs. Really can't go wrong with either.
Oct 28th, 2015
6:03 pm
Thanks! The mobile programs seem a bit clunky too.

Oct 28th, 2015
11:59 pm
OK, found my copy of the full version. Anyone happen to have the updates to the database (malt, hops, yeast)?

Thanks!
Oct 29th, 2015
6:14 pm
Nope...I just update them myself as I need the ingredients.
Oct 30th, 2015
7:55 pm
Yeah, got you there Denny. Someone was nice enough to publish a pretty significant database update in the past. I may have to pull an old HDD to see if I can dig it up...
Oct 31st, 2015
4:07 pm
I find it's not too onerous to just do it myself. There are only a few ingredients that I actually use, so the pre done database updates have a lot of stuff I'll never use.

« Back to Forum Index

Add a Reply

You are not logged in

Please login, or if you are not currently a member of Tastybrew.com, consider registering.